You are not required to provide any personal information to visit the Keep Washington Competitive website. The personal information Keep Washington Competitive collects about you is that which you voluntarily provide, such as your name and email address, if you sign up to be a part of Keep Washington Competitive’s email list and to receive Keep Washington Competitive’s alerts and updates. Keep Washington Competitive may also collect additional information about you when you visit certain features on the site or certain pages of our partners when you interact with offers and advertisements, when you contact us for support, or when you log into the Services with your account.
Keep Washington Competitive will not share, sell, trade, disclose or rent your personal information without your consent.
Keep Washington Competitive does collect forms of non-personal information.
- The type of domain from which you accessed the Internet
- The date and time you accessed the site
- The IP address from which you accessed the site
- The type of browser software used to view the site. This information does not contain information about a specific individual. Keep Washington Competitive does not track a particular individual’s use of the site. Users remain anonymous unless they specifically provide personal information.
Keep Washington Competitive uses this information to help provide better services to you, to gather certain demographic information and to provide information about any advertisements featured or presented on the site.
Keep Washington Competitive reserves the right and you expressly authorize us to share any information we have about you:
(1) in response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims;
(2) to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person or property;
(3) to investigate, prevent, or take action against voluminous spamming, service attacks, or attempts to compromise the security of information on the site; and
(4) if we are acquired by or merge with another entity.
Our site may contain links to other Internet web sites, and Keep Washington Competitive is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any linked websites.
Keep Washington Competitive reserves the right to change the terms of this policy at any time without any prior notice to you.
If you have questions about this privacy statement, please feel free to Keep Washington Competitive at email@example.com.